Wednesday 4 September 2013

Welcome to my blog

Hi Fellow Hobbyists, 

Welcome to my hobby blog. My name is Tim and I will be the little voice in your head that you hear as you read this blog... 


Seriously though, really I am a war-gamer in his mid 20s, works in IT, has a small young family and requires an excuse to do some hobby. This blog is the excuse. Since my Fiancee and I began that wonderful and amazing journey that many of us take called parent hood, the hobby has taken a bit of a back burner for the time being. Until now... 


I hope to make updates to this blog at least once a week but will hope to do twice but this will depend on time. I am currently working on expanding my Chaos of Warriors Army. I purchased a Hellcannon (first finecast, or failcast... not sure yet) 2x new chariots that I intend to make into Gorebeast Chariots and 10 Hellseekers of Slaanesh (should assist in speeding my army up!).

So the objectives of this blog are too:
 - Show off my awesome (in my own opinion) paint jobs
 - Do up tournament reports
 - Express any gaming thoughts
 - Explain lists I may have written
 - Write up tactics (when I start to improve)

Well, that will do for now. I hope any readers will enjoy my rantings and ramblings and pics! I am going to a tournament in 2 days so there will hopefully be a bit of a write up and lots of Pics.

Enjoy,
Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment